Moodfit - Stress, Anxiety & Depression Relief is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
We all need some emotional help from time to time. You're definitely not alone! Whether you're seeking to better understand your mood or you're dealing with the symptoms of stress, depression or anxiety, Moodfit is your companion to help you achieve your goals. Install Moodfit to track and improve your mood and gain actionable insights into what brings you up and down like sleep, exercise, nutrition, medications and more. Also, learn gratitude, mindfulness meditation in just a few minutes a day.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE MOODFIT
- To create and track a set of daily goals related to your mood.
- As a general mood tracker to chart your mood over time.
- To understand the relationship between your mood and lifestyle factors like sleep and exercise.
- To understand the relationship between your mood and any factors you choose like playing with your pet to reading books.
- As a gratitude journal that can change your brain to view the world in more positive ways.
- To learn and practice mindfulness meditation that has been shown to reduce the affects of stress, anxiety and depression.
- To track your mood-related medications and better understand how they affect your mood over time.
- To share your mood and related data with loved ones or your care provider to give them more insight into how you're doing.
WHAT YOU GET
- A secure, robust and detailed record of all your mood-related activities.
- Charts that show the relationship between your mood and other factors like sleep and exercise.
- Tools to help you build a gratitude or mindfulness meditation practice.
- Breathing exercises to provide immediate relief in stressful situations.
- Tips and reminders to help keep you on track.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that literally everyone needs some emotional help from time to time - you're not alone!
- We believe there isn t a one-size-fits-all solution to emotional wellness and mental health and that trying different tools and tracking their results is critical to understand what works for you.
- We believe there are many parallels between working toward physical fitness and mood fitness like putting in consistent effort and tracking your progress.
- We believe in evidence and science and strive to bring you easy-to-use tools that embody that science.
- We believe in new age techniques like mindfulness and gratitude because the science has made it clear they really work. We also believe in traditional techniques like medication and psychotherapy.
- We believe in you and are here to provide you the best tools possible to manage your mood.
CONNECT WITH US
- Website - http://www.getmoodfit.com
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/getmoodfit
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/getmoodfit
Need help with Moodfit or have feedback or questions? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We genuinely love to hear from our users!
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Moodfit - Stress, Anxiety & Depression Relief (version 2.1) has a file size of 64.91 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.